PetAlive Muscle & Joint Support-M Liquid Drops Natural Homeopathic Formula Joint Stiffness and Minor Pain for Pets, 2 fl. oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Muscle & Joint Support-M is an effective homeopathic medicine for joint stiffness and minor aches and pain in cats and dogs. It is a safe, non-addictive, premier remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients specially selected to temporarily relieve soreness and swelling, and helps maintain the strength of all elastic tissue in the body to support full range of movement in the joints.
- - Effective homeopathic medicine alleviates minor pain in the joints and bones
- - Reduces stiffness, soreness and swelling
- - Promotes full range of movement in joints
- - Maintains strength of all elastic tissue in the body
- - Temporarily relieves stiffness of the lower back, hips and other joints in pets
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Muscle & Joint Support-M is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Arnica montana 4X, Bryonia 4X, Calcarea fluorica 8X, Calcarea phosphorica 8X, Dulcamara 6X, Natrum phosphoricum 6X, Natrum sulphuricum 6X, Rhus tox 6X, and Sulphuricum acidum 9X. Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, USP grain alcohol (20% by volume).
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Use a dropper to administer into your dog's mouth, or mix into its food or water. For all pets: 0.50 mL 3-5 times daily. For acute symptoms, repeat every 30 minutes as needed until symptoms subside, or up to 48 hours.