PetAlive LiverAid Homeopathic Formula for Symptoms of Liver, Gallbladder & Pancreatic Problems for Pets, 0.71 fl. oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
LiverAid is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy specifically formulated to temporarily relieve symptoms of a sluggish liver in cats and dogs. LiverAid supports normal, healthy functioning of the liver, pancreas and gallbladder.
- - Natural medicine for the temporarily relief of symptoms of liver, gallbladder and pancreatic problems in cats & dogs
- - Relieves sluggishness in the system and liver problems
- - Promotes the healthy flow of bile and maintains gallbladder health
- - Supports pancreatic health and functioning
- - Promotes vitality and healthy energy levels
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
LiverAid is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes): Carduus mar 6X, Chelidonium maj 6X, Hydrastis 6X, Kali mur 6C, Nat phos 6C, Nat sulphuricum 6C. Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Sucrose.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food. Administer 3 times daily. Dogs under 20 lbs and Cats: Sprinkle 1 pinch. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches. Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap.