PetAlive LiverAid Homeopathic Formula for Symptoms of Liver, Gallbladder & Pancreatic Problems for Pets, 0.71 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
LiverAid is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy specifically formulated to temporarily relieve symptoms of a sluggish liver in cats and dogs. LiverAid supports normal, healthy functioning of the liver, pancreas and gallbladder.
- - Natural medicine for the temporarily relief of symptoms of liver, gallbladder and pancreatic problems in cats & dogs
- - Relieves sluggishness in the system and liver problems
- - Promotes the healthy flow of bile and maintains gallbladder health
- - Supports pancreatic health and functioning
- - Promotes vitality and healthy energy levels
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
LiverAid is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes): Carduus mar 6X, Chelidonium maj 6X, Hydrastis 6X, Kali mur 6C, Nat phos 6C, Nat sulphuricum 6C. Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Sucrose.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food. Administer 3 times daily. Dogs under 20 lbs and Cats: Sprinkle 1 pinch. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches. Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like