PetAlive Heart and Circulation Tonic Granules Natural Homeopathic Formula for Healthy Circulation for Pets, 0.71 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Heart and Circulation Tonic is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Heart and Circulation Tonic is specially formulated to help temporarily relieve common symptoms of weakness, dizziness, and lack of energy in dogs and cats. Heart and Circulation Tonic also promotes healthy circulation and the health of veins and arteries.
- - Homeopathic medicine for temporarily relieving symptoms of weakness, hot flashes, and dizziness in pets
- - Supports circulatory system health and functioning across all parts of the body
- - Helps maintain heart health and functioning
- - Supports healthy veins, arteries, and the heart
- - Promotes healthy energy levels and vitality
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Heart and Circulation Tonic is 100% homeopathic, contains the following HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes): Arnica 3X, Calc fluor 6C, Kali phos 6C, Lachesis 30C. Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Sucrose.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food. Administer 3 times daily. Dogs under 20 lbs and Cats: 1 large pinch. Dogs: 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches. Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap. Heart & Circulation Tonic is also safe for small pets.Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch. Hamsters, gerbils and mice: Approx. 15 granules
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like