PetAlive Ear Dr. Natural Herbal Supplement Ear Health for Pets, 1 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Ear Dr. is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote ear health and comfort in dogs and cats, Ear Dr. supports symptoms of ear scratching and itching in pets. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients calendula, mullein, rosemary, and tea tree essential oil in an extra virgin olive oil base, Ear Dr. provides support for ear problems in dogs and cats.
- - Herbal ear drops soothe scratching, itching, and discomfort in pets
- - Helps to keep ear canals clean and clear of blockages
- - Soothes ear passages to help reduce constant scratching
- - Promotes ear health and comfort for cats and dogs
- - 100% herbal ingredients in medicinal olive oil base drop into pet's ear canal for direct support
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Ear Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calendula Flower, Mullein Flower, Rosemary Leaf, and Tea Tree Essential Oil. Inactive Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
With pet's head upright, insert dropper carefully and allow drops to fall into the ear canal. Massage ear gently. Repeat 2-3 times daily for at least 7-10 days. Maintenance: Apply once or twice weekly. Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops in the ear. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 3-5 drops in the ear.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like