PetAlive Brain Liquid Drops Natural Herbal Supplement for Vitality, Concentration and Alertness for Adult Dogs, 2 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Brain Health for Dogs supports and maintains brain and overall health in dogs. This natural herbal remedy contains selected herbs to encourage much-needed blood flow, oxygen and nutrition to the dog's brain. It promotes mental alertness and a receptive mind, enhancing a dog's ability to learn and to stay on top of his game.
- - Gives your dog the "mental edge"
- - Ideal for dogs in training classes or show dogs
- - Supports alertness, new learning and the ability to pay attention
- - Maintains brain health to reduce the risk of cognitive decline in later years
- - Side-effect free, without risk of addiction
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Brain Health for Dogs is a 100% natural herbal formula that contains the following certified organic ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Ginkgo biloba leaf, Certified Organic Spirulina extract, Certified Organic Oatstraw, Certified Organic Green Tea leaf, Certified Organic Astragalus root. Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Using a dropper, administer 2 times daily. If preferred, drops may be mixed with a small amount of water or food. Dogs under 20 lbs: 4-6 drops. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25 mL. Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like