You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Brain Health for Senior Dogs supports brain health and functioning in senior dogs. This natural herbal remedy contains selected herbs to encourage much-needed blood flow, oxygen and nutrition to the brain to promote normal alertness and a good memory. The formula includes tonic herbs such as oatstraw and sage to support the nervous system and overall health in the senior years.
- - Helps to support the health of a dog's brain
- - Maintains healthy brain function for longer
- - Helps keep elderly dogs alert and present in the moment
- - Supports healthy memory function
- - Side-effect free, without risk of addiction
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Brain Health for Senior Dogs is a 100% natural herbal formula that contains the following certified organic ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Gotu Kola herb, Certified Organic Green Tea leaf, Certified Organic Stinging Nettle leaf, Certified Organic Oatstraw, Certified Organic Sage herb. Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Using a dropper, administer 2 times daily. If preferred, drops may be mixed with a small amount of water or food. Dogs under 20 lbs: 4-6 drops. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25 mL. Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL
You May Also Like