PetAlive Brain Liquid Drops Natural Herbal Brain Health Supplement for Growing Puppies, 2 fl. oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Brain Health for Puppies supports and maintains brain and overall health in growing puppies. This natural herbal remedy contains selected herbs to encourage much-needed blood flow, oxygen and nutrition to the growing puppy brain. It promotes mental alertness and a receptive mind, enhancing your puppy's ability to learn.
- - Supports brain health as your puppy grows
- - Supports alertness, new learning and the ability to pay attention for longer
- - Provides a foundation for healthy brain function from puppyhood through senior years
- - Side-effect free, without risk of addiction
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Brain Health for Puppies is a 100% natural herbal formula that contains the following certified organic ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Spirulina extract, Certified Organic Ginkgo biloba leaf, Certified Organic Amalaki leaf, Certified Organic Green Tea leaf, Certified Organic Ashwagandha root, Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Using a dropper, administer 2 times daily. If preferred, drops may be mixed with a small amount of water or food. Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-6 months old 4-6 drops, 6-12 months old 2-3 drops.. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2-6 months old 2-3 drops, 6-12 months old 3-4 drops. Dogs over 50 lbs: 2-6 months old 3-4 drops and 6-12 months old 4-5 drops