PetAlive Brain Health Booster Natural Homeopathic Formula for Confusion, Memory Loss and Fatigue for Senior Dogs, 2 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Brain Health Booster for Senior Dogs is a liquid homeopathic remedy formulated for old and senile dogs whose cognitive abilities are not what they once were. The liquid formula can be added to wet food or a treat for convenient, stress-free delivery. Regular use helps to reduce symptoms of cognitive decline associated with canine aging, encouraging a more alert mind and less mental confusion.
- - Helps to support normal energy levels, especially in "worn down" senior dogs
- - Reduces confusion and memory problems
- - Helps older dogs who seem to have forgotten house training and may have urinary accidents in the house
- - Boosts overall vitality
- - Side-effect free, without risk of addiction
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Brain Health Booster for Senior Dogs is a 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients in safe, homeopathic potencies, and has the following indications (purposes): Alumina 30C, Baryta carb 12C, Causticum 30C, Lycopodium 30C, Phos 30C. Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, USP Purified Water.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Using a dropper, administer 1-2 times daily. If preferred, drops may be mixed with a small amount of water or food. Dogs under 20 lbs: 4-6 drops. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25 mL. Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL. For acute symptoms, repeat every 30 minutes as needed until symptoms subside, or up to 48 hours.
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like