PetAlive Brain Health Booster Natural Homeopathic Formula for Confusion, Memory Loss and Fatigue for Senior Cats, 2 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Brain Health Booster for Senior Cats is a homeopathic remedy especially formulated for old and aging cats whose cognitive abilities are declining. The liquid formula can be added to wet cat food for convenient, stress-free delivery. Regular use helps to reduce symptoms of common cognitive problems due to feline aging, and will encourage a more alert mind and less mental confusion.
- - Supports normal energy levels in older cats who are slowing down
- - Reduces confusion and memory problems
- - Encourages a more alert mind and less mental confusion
- - Supports brain health and vitality
- - Side-effect free, without risk of addiction
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Brain Health Booster for Senior Cats is a 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients in safe, homeopathic potencies, and has the following indications(purposes): Alumina 30C, Baryta carb 12C, Causticum 30C, Crataegus 30C and Helleborus nig 30C. Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, USP Purified Water.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Using a dropper, administer 3-4 drops, 1-2 times daily to senior cats. If preferred, drops may be mixed with a small amount of water or food. For acute symptoms, repeat every 30 minutes as needed until symptoms subside, or up to 48 hours.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like