PetAlive Better-Bladder Control Granules Natural Homeopathic Formula for Pet Incontinence Symptoms for Pets, 0.71 fl. oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Better-Bladder Control is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Specially formulated to help temporarily relieve common symptoms of incontinence in dogs and cats. It also temporarily reduces common symptoms including frequent accidents, leaking, and dribbling.
- - Homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves symptoms of incontinence in pets
- - Temporarily relieves symptoms such as frequent leaking, dribbling, and bladder "accidents"
- - Promotes bladder health to maintain control
- - Supports urethra and sphincter muscle functioning
- - Supports urinary system functioning and bladder health
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Better-Bladder Control is 100% homeopathic, contains the following HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes): Cantharis 30C, Causticum 6C, Equisetum arv 6C, Ferrum phos 6C. Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Sucrose.
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food. Initial dose: Every 30 minutes for up to 10 doses. Thereafter, 3 times daily. Dogs under 20 lbs and Cats: 1 large pinch. Dogs: 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches. Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap. Better-Bladder Control is also safe for small pets. Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch. Hamsters, gerbils and mice: Approx. 15 granules