PetAlive Allergy Itch Ease Oral Spray Natural Homeopathic Formula for Pet Skin Allergies, 2 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Allergy Itch Ease is a FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to soothe and relieve skin itch and allergies, as well as support the health and integrity of all cells and layers of the skin in cats and dogs. The ingredients in Allergy Itch Ease address acute skin problems in canines and felines, including eczema, irritated red patches, 'mottled' skin and itchiness. The ingredients also maintain the sensory balance of the skin and the supply of oxygen at a cellular level.
- - Relieves and soothes skin itch and allergies
- - Addresses acute skin problems such as eczema and redness
- - Stops scratching and calms your pet
- - Supports integrity of cells and layers of the skin
- - Improves sensory balance of the skin
- - PetAlive products are made from the highest quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients formulated in therapeutic dosage by clinical experts in natural remedies. They're free of added fillers such as gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. GMO-free herbal ingredients go through the Full Spectrum method of extraction, maintaining the plant's natural integrity and balance. We support local certified organic growers and a select group of wild harvesters
- - All PetAlive products are made in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities according to the highest pharmaceutical standards, guaranteeing the highest degree of consistency, reliability, and potency
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Allergy Itch Ease is a 100% homeopathic formula, contains these HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage and has the following indications (purposes): Arum triph 6C, Chamomilla 12C, Cina 6C, Comocladia dentata 6C, Viola tric 6C. Inactive Ingredients: Carya ovata bark extract, Citrus extract, Lonicera japonica, polylysine, purified water, and steviol glycosides (stevia).
COA - Microbial. COA - Microbial and Heavy Metal.
Initially, depress pump until primed. Hold close to pet's mouth and spray directly, or spray onto its food or water. Initial dose: Every 30 minutes for up to ten doses. Thereafter, three times daily. Dogs under 20 lbs and Cats: 2 sprays. Dogs 20-50 lbs: 3 sprays. Dogs over 50 lbs: 4 sprays Allergy Itch Ease is also safe for small pets. Ferrets, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils and mice: 1 spray
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like