Dorzolamide HCL Ophthalmic Solution, 10 ml
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Dorzolamide is a prescription eye medication for cats and dogs. It is used to treat glaucoma or to prevent glaucoma when glaucoma is already present in the other eye.
- - Prescription eye (ophthalmic) medication for cats and dogs
- - Dorzolamide is used for the treatment or prevention of glaucoma
- - Convenient dropper bottle for easy administration
- - Take care not to touch the tip of the tube or dropper to the pet's eye, lids, or eyelashes. Do not touch the inside of the cap, the dropper, or tube tip with your fingers, as this will also contaminate the medication. Always wash your hands before and after applying this medication.
- - If you are applying more than one medication to the eye, allow five minutes between applications so one medication is not washed out by the next. Be sure not to interchange the caps of the medications.
Days to Ship
Product Will Ship Upon Verification of Prescription, Usually 2-5 Business Days
Dorzolamide is applied in the eyes. If discharge is present, the area should be cleansed with a sterile eyewash solution prior to applying the solution. Shake the solution well before using. When applying the ophthalmic solution, place one hand under and around your pet's chin and lift upward, so the pet's eyes are looking towards the ceiling. Rest your other hand on top of the pet's head. Squeeze the drops into the corner of the eye, taking care not to touch the dropper to the eye surface. Continue to hold the head back for a moment while the drops disperse over the whole eye surface. Take care not to touch the tip of the tube or dropper to the pet's eye, lids, or eyelashes. If you are applying more than one medication to the eye, allow five minutes between applications so one medication is not washed out by the next.
You May Also Like