Pearhead Pet DIY Pawprints Ornament Kit for Dogs or Cats
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Create a lasting keepsake featuring your pet's little print with Pearhead's pawprints keepsake No mixing, no baking, and no mess Includes 1 plastic shaping ring, 2 packages of air-drying clay, rolling pin, plastic hole punch, and 3 gray grosgrain ribbon options. Knead clay, roll out, wet pet's paw, press pet's paw gently into clay, cut the print with the shaping ring, make ribbon hole to hang, remove excess clay, then air dry for 24-48 hours 100% pet safe. Great for dogs or cats!
- - Create a lasting keepsake featuring your dog or cat's little print with Pearhead's pawprints keepsake
- - 100% pet safe
- - No mixing, no baking, and no mess
- - Use one of the three included ribbons to hang keepsake your anywhere you like
- - Our pets are part of the family! This thoughtful keepsake is the perfect way to remember your pet forever
- - Include your pup on your family's Christmas tree by hanging their very own photo ornament!
- - Makes a great gift for any dog or cat owner or can be gifted to a loved one on Christmas day or for any special occassion
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Step 1. Remove everything from the packaging. Knead the clay for 2-3 minutes and roll it out on a flat surface. Ensure clay is rolled out enough to use the shaping ring. Step 2. Use the shaping ring to make the circular shape. Then use the pin to create the hole for the ribbon. Step 3. Clean off your pet's paw so there is no excess dirt or material on it. Once your pet's paw is dry, push gently but hard enough to make an impression. Let dry for 24- 48 hours. Dry in a cool, non-sunny spot. Step 4. Once the keepsake is completely dry, choose from the three ribbon options and hang the keepsake around your home! Cherish forever.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like