Panda Garra (Garra flavatra)
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The Panda Garra is an attractive fish with alternating vertical bands of dark and light.
- - The Panda Garra will help keep a freshwater aquarium clean by eating biofilm and algae.
- - An established tank is recommended to ensure biofilm is available for the Panda Garra to eat.
- - The Panda Garra can jump, so a tight fitting lid is required.
- - Environment: Freshwater
- - Approx. Selling Size: 0.5-1.5"
- - Diet: Omnivore
- - Temperament: Semi-Aggressive - Suitable for species only or community tank with species of similar temperament.
Petco Freshwater Fish
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Max water Temp
Pet Max Length
Water Parameters-PH Max
Water Parameters-PH Min
Min Water Temp
Petco takes great care to ensure that the live fish you order arrive safely and in healthy condition. All Freshwater Aquatic Life purchased on Petco.com are guaranteed to stay alive for 30 days from the day they arrive at your home or we will gladly refund your money.
Food may be flaked, frozen, dried or live. Feed a variety of food to ensure complete nutrition including algae wafers or tablets. Feed sparingly and no more than fish can eat in 1 to 2 minutes; overfeeding can quickly foul the water, especially in smaller, unfiltered aquariums.
If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like