Owlet Home Blue Pet Camera with Treat Dispenser for Dogs
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
With Owlet Home Pet Camera with Treat Dispenser, your pet won't feel lonely anymore! It keeps your pet accompanied while you are not home, you can watch and talk to your pet, or toss a treat via the free APP or manual toss button or Alexa Voice Control, easy and so much fun!
- - 1080p HD Camera with 165-degree wide-angle view, Auto Night Vision: With live HD video streaming to monitor your pet day and night
- - Fun and Interactive TREAT DISPENSER & TOSSING: Toss a treat to your dog via the APP. More Fun? Use your pre-recorded voice via APP when tossing a treat
- - 2-Way Audio: Built-in high-quality microphone and speaker for easy and clear two-way audio
- - Can be used as a surveillance device while you are away to see what's happening in your home, talk with your family members, or scare away intruders
- - Easy set up: Unpack -> Plug in to power outlet -> Download the APP -> Add Device and Connect to WiFi. Now, enjoy your new Smart Dog Camera
- - Compatible with iOS 7.0 or Android 5.0 and above. Strong WiFI signals are recommended for best performance. Only support 2.4GHz does NOT support 5GHz
- - To work with Alexa voice control, make sure you have Amazon Alexa APP installed
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Operating System Compatibility
Allows Remote Monitoring
12 Months warranty against manufacturer defects.
1) Compatible with iOS 7.0 or Android 5.0 and above. Strong WiFI signals are recommended for best performance. Only support 2.4GHz WiFi signal, does NOT support 5GHz. If you have dual-band WiFi, make sure Smart Dog Camera connects to 2.4GHz. 2) You are NOT able to share the device with other APP users. Family members could share one user account to access the device and have fun with their pets. 3) To work with Alexa voice control, make sure you have Amazon Alexa APP installed. Open Alexa APP, go to Skills & Games from Menu, Find App, enable the skill. It will ask for your login credential of the APP. Once the APP skill is enabled, you are all set. Now try (assume your Dog Camera name in the app is Jack) "Alexa, open the app" "Jack feed 1" or "Jack fire" or "Jack shoot ".
You May Also Like