Oven Fresh Bites Classic for Parakeets, 14 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
You'll have your bird eating out of your hand when you surprise them with this high quality food blend on a daily basis. A prepared maintenance diet with some variety is the best way to ensure your feathered friend gets the nutrition they need throughout their lifetime. Seed only diets simply do not provide all the protein, vitamins, and minerals birds need to be healthy, happy, and long-lived. There is an unmistakable aroma of fine freshness, an inviting semi crunchy texture, associated with fresh baked goodies just coming out of the oven. These nuggets compare to what you might bake at home in your own kitchen, incorporating wholesome, fresh local ingredients, and slowly baking them to perfection. Your bird will squawk with delight when they see you approaching with their favorite food.
- - Developed by avian veterinarians and nutritionists to meet the specific demands of pet birds, this premium bird food is made from all natural, Human-Grade ingredients
- - This healthy mix contains tasty bits of fruits, veggies, and nuts that your bird will find irresistible; each serving includes essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals
- - Our slow bake process keeps the nutrients intact so you know your bird is getting the nutrition they need; we do not use corn or wheat as the primary source of dietary energy and protein
- - Your bird will love the whole grain flavor of this nutritionally balanced, Oven-Baked diet; also includes a balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids
- - No added sugars, artificial colors, artificial supplements, or chemical preservatives
Oven Fresh Bites
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Oat Flour, White Millet Flour, Oatmeal, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Meal, Soybean Meal, Glycerine, Dried Egg Product, Wheat Germ Meal, Lentils, Barley Flour, Peanut Meal, Natural Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Alfalfa Meal,Marigold Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Oyster Shell, Peas, Blueberries, Apples, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Threonine, DL- Methionine, Methylsulfonylmethane, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Essential Oils, Herbs and Spices, Saponins, Wheat Meal, Yucca Extract, Silicon dioxide, Potassium Iodide, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate.
Crude Protein (min) 15.0%, Crude Fat (min) 6.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%.
Offer Oven Fresh Bites as a treat for several days and remove all parrot food from the cage at night. Feed the regular diet free choice during the day. After 5 to 7 days, introduce 100% Oven Fresh Bites gourmet parrot food for the morning feeding. If the parrot has not eaten the food by the afternoon, remove and replace with 3/4 of the normal ration. Remove before bedtime. During the next few weeks increase the amount of time that the morning portion of Oven Fresh Bites food is left in the cage before giving the parrot an evening feeding with the previous diet. Repeat the process until the morning ration is fully consumed and offer a second helping in the evening.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like