ORIJEN Cat & Kitten Dry Cat Food, 12 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Cats thrive on a diet rich in proteins and fats, from an array of meats. ORIJEN Cat & Kitten is brimming with richly nourishing, fresh meats, like free-run chicken and turkey, whole, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs, providing the diet they are evolved to eat.
- - Cats and Kittens are built like their ancestors, possessing a biological need for a diet rich and varied in animal protein
- - With 40% richly nourishing protein and 19% carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- - Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meats are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein
- - Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients
- - Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, cartilage and bones plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs
- - Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for picky eaters
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, whole eggs, atlantic flounder, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, whole atlantic herring, chicken heart, turkey heart, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, chicken fat, chicken necks, chicken kidney, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, natural chicken flavor, pollock oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, lentil fiber, choline chloride, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, zinc proteinate, freeze-dried chicken liver, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 40 % Crude fat (min.) 20 % Crude ash (max.) 9 % Crude fiber (max.) 3 % Moisture (max.) 10 % Calcium (min.) 1.4 % Phosphorus (min.) 1 % Magnesium (min.) 0.1 % Taurine (min.) 0.2 % DHA (min.) 0.2 % EPA (min.) 0.2 % Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3.5 % Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8 % Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei) 100MM CFU/lb
Your cat or kitten is unique and her feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity. That's why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.