Omega One Color Slow-Sinking Mini Pellets, 1.8 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Loaded with natural color enhancers such as salmon skins, Omega One Color Mini Pellets offer the hobbyist an extreme, yet healthy color enhancement opportunity for their fish. Salmon skins contain pigments called beta-carotenes, which once consumed, have a nearly 100% transfer rate to the skin of ornamental fish. No food is more effective in bringing out the natural brilliance of fish.
- - The only dry fish food in the world made directly from fresh seafood
- - Elevated levels of beta carotenes for significant color enhancement
- - Rich in Omega 3 & 6 HUFA's to support strong immune systems in both freshwater and saltwater fish
- - Naturally insoluble, reducing water pollution
- - No Artificial Preservatives or Flavors
- - Significantly less starch, reducing fish waste
- - 100% Made in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Germ, Wheat Flour, Whole Shrimp, Pea Protein, Rice Bran, Wheat Gluten, Herring Oil, Kelp, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols, Marigold Extract, Niacin, Inositol, Astaxanthin, Canthaxanthin, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Min. Crude Protein 42%, Min. Crude Fat 11%, Max. Crude Fiber 2%, Max. Moisture 8.5%, Max. Crude Ash 8%.
Feed 1-3 times daily, using only as much food as fish can consume in two minutes.