You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Old Mother Hubbard Crunchy Classic Natural Dog Treats are wholesome, all natural dog bone shaped dog biscuits oven-baked to preserve the natural flavors in all the varieties dogs love to catch, chew and eat. These Original Assortment natural dog biscuits feature all natural ingredients, four delicious flavors, including Original, Chicken, Cheddar & Char Tar flavors, as well as a fun dog bone shape and natural crunch your dog will really enjoy. Dog biscuits, treats and snacks are a great addition to a healthy diet. Snack time is a mutually rewarding show of love and positive reinforcement with your dog. You can feel good about training and rewarding your dog with Old Mother Hubbard natural dog treats.
- - BEST SELLING FLAVORS: A delicious assortment of some of the best selling and most classic flavors: Original, Chicken, Cheddar and Char Tar.
- - TREATING OR TRAINING: Fun, delicious crunchy bone shape dog biscuits great for everyday treating or training.
- - ALL NATURAL: Contains only premium, all natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives.
- - MADE IN NORTH AMERICA: Backed by the Old Mother Hubbard Guarantee and proudly made only in North America.
- - TRUSTED FOR OVER 90 YEARS: Since 1926 Old Mother Hubbard has been baking wholesome, tasty recipes with all natural ingredients.
Old Mother Hubbard
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Wheat Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a natural source of Vitamin E), Chicken, Turmeric, Bone Charcoal, Cane Molasses, Paprika, Paprika Extracts, White Cheddar Cheese, Eggs, Apples, Carrots, Garlic, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative).
Crude Protein Not less than 12.00%, Crude Fat Not less than 7.00%, Crude Fiber Not more than 5.50%, Moisture Not more than 11.00%
Old Mother Hubbard Original Assorted Biscuits are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
You May Also Like