Nutro Mini Bites Beef & Hickory Smoke Flavor Natural Dog Treats, 4.5 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Dogs of all ages and sizes will do a happy dance when you offer them a NUTRO Mini Bites Dog Treat. These protein first, zero grain treats are made with real high-quality beef as the first ingredient in these delicious small-bite and easy to chew snacks. These premium dog treats are made with natural ingredients plus minerals and trace nutrients.
- - Real high-quality beef is the first ingredient in these chewy bite-sized dog snacks
- - Crafted using natural, real ingredients plus minerals and trace nutrients for a tasty natural dog treat your dog will love
- - Less than 3 calories per treat: Mini Bites are perfect training treats for rewarding your dog
- - Made with non-GMO ingredients* sourced from trusted suppliers and crafted without corn, wheat, or soy, with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- - Proudly made in Miami, Oklahoma, with the finest ingredients from around the world
- - Packaged in convenient resealable bags to keep treats fresh
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Beef, Brown Rice Flour, Feeding Oatmeal, Glycerin, Brown Rice Syrup, Natural Flavors, Salt, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Sodium Bisulfate, Vinegar and Citric Acid (preservatives), Pork Gelatin, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.
CRUDE PROTEIN MIN. 10.0%; CRUDE FAT MIN. 6.0%; CRUDE FIBER MAX. 2.0%; MOISTURE MAX. 22.0%.
These are recommended feeding amounts based on ideal body condition for adult dogs of various weights. Feed suggested amounts throughout the day as a complement to your dog's normal diet. As with any treat, when feeding the recommended amount of NUTRO Mini Bites Treats you should decrease the amount of your dog's main meal or increase exercise by 10% each day. Always monitor your pet while feeding a treat. Keep fresh drinking water available at all times. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. 5 lbs: up to 7; 15 lbs: 17; 25 lbs: 25; 35 lbs: 33; 45 lbs: 40; 55 lbs: 46; 75 + lbs: 59.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like