Instinct Freeze-Dried Raw Boost Mixers Grain-Free Rabbit Recipe Cat Food Topper, 6 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Top your cat's kibble with raw. Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Farm-Raised Rabbit Recipe is the easiest way to put more of the pure, real nutrition of raw into every bowl.
- - Top your kibble with raw - all natural, minimally processed, pure, real nutrition
- - Made with 12-ounces of protein-packed, farm-raised rabbit and pork organs plus non-GMO vegetables & fruits
- - Raw, whole-food ingredients are freeze-dried to gently remove the moisture, while locking in nutrients and flavor
- - Supports proper digestion, healthy skin & coat, energy and vitality
- - Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
- - Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Rabbit (including Ground Rabbit Bone), Pork, Pork Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Carrots, Apples, Butternut Squash, Rabbit Liver, Rabbit Kidney, Rabbit Lung, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Dried Kelp, Broccoli, Mixed Tocopherols, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salmon Oil, Rosemary Extract, Blueberries, Dried Chicory Root.
Crude Protein (min): 40.0%, Crude Fat (min): 15.0%, Crude Fiber (max): 15.0%, Moisture (max): 6.0%.
All Instinct products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you or your pet are not completely satisfied with this or any Instinct product, simply return the unused portion, along with the original sales receipt, to the retailer for a complete refund or replacement. Contact Us: 1-888-519-7387.
Add Instinct Raw Boost Mixers to your cat's current food using the information below. Remember to reduce the calorie amount of your current food accordingly to avoid overfeeding. Daily Feeding Guidelines: 5 lb: 1 Tbsp - 12 calories; 10 lb: 2 Tbsp - 24 calories; 15 lb: 3 Tbsp - 36 calories. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. As with all food products, care should be taken in storing and handling. Wash your hands and bowls before and after serving. Keep package sealed to maintain freshness. Store in a cool, dry place.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like