Instinct Frozen Raw Medallions Grain-Free Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Dog Food, 3 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Real food is raw. Each Instinct Raw recipe is protein packed with 85% meat and organs and 15% non-GMO fruits, vegetables; vitamins & minerals. We use whole-food ingredients like cage-free chicken and never include grain, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or preservatives. We believe in the power of raw nutrition because we know the good it can do. Unlock your dog's potential to thrive with Instinct Raw.
- - Real food is raw - minimally processed, never cooked, pure real nutrition
- - Protein-packed with 85% chicken, organs & bone, 15% vegetables & fruits; vitamins & minerals
- - Whole-food ingredients like cage-free chicken and non-GMO fruits & vegetables; never artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- - Raw, whole-food ingredients are frozen at their peak to preserve their nutritional integrity and cold-pressured for safe raw food
- - Benefits you can see: lean muscles, strong bones, skin, coat, digestive & immune health, clear eyes, overall energy levels
- - Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Apples, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Montmorillonite Clay, Tricalcium Phosphate, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Yeast Culture, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), DL Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols (for freshness), Blueberries, Spinach, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min): 12.0%, Crude Fat (min): 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max): 2.0%, Moisture (max): 70.0%.
All Instinct products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you or your pet are not completely satisfied with this or any Instinct product, simply return the unused portion, along with the original sales receipt, to the retailer for a complete refund or replacement. Contact Us: 1-888-519-7387.
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. For puppies (except large breed (70+lbs as an adult)), feed up to twice the adult maintenance amount. For pregnant and nursing females, feed up to three times the adult maintenance amount. NEW TO RAW: Introduce raw over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts with the current food each day. Daily Feeding Guidelines (standard 8 oz dry measure cup): Adult Maintenance: 2-8 lb: 1/2 - 1 1/4 cups; 9-12 lb: 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cups; 13-20 lb: 1 1/2 - 2 1/4 cups; 21-30 lb: 2 1/4 - 3 cups Weight Loss: 2-8 lb: 1/4 - 3/4 cup; 9-12 lb: 3/4 - 1 cup; 13-20 lb: 1 - 1 1/2 cups; 21-30 lb: 1 1/2 - 2 cups Handling Tips: - Keep frozen until your pet's mealtime. Bites thaw in minutes and should be cold to the touch when served.