Instinct Freeze-Dried Raw Boost Mixers Grain-Free Gut Health Recipe Dog Food Topper, 12.5 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Top your dog's kibble with raw. Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Gut Health provides fiber and live, natural probiotics to help maintain digestive health. Our recipes combine cage-free chicken plus vibrant, functional, whole-food ingredients - 100% freeze-dried and bursting with flavor and nutrition.
- - Top your kibble with freeze-dried raw for fiber and live, natural probiotics to help maintain digestive health
- - Made with cage-free chicken plus vibrant, functional whole-food ingredients likes pumpkin, sweet potato, chicory root, apple cider vinegar & probiotics
- - Raw, whole-food ingredients are freeze-dried to gently remove the moisture, while locking in nutrients and flavor
- - Made without - grain, corn, wheat, soy, potato, artificial flavors or preservatives
- - Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Raw Freeze Dried
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Chicken Heart, Dried Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Dried Chicory Root, Annatto (color), Apple Cider Vinegar, Mixed Tocopherols (for freshness), Rosemary Extract, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (min): 36.0%, Crude Fat (min): 30.0%, Crude Fiber (max): 15.0%, Moisture (max): 6.0%, *Bacillus Coagulans (CFU/lb): 200,000,000 CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
All Instinct products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you or your pet are not completely satisfied with this or any Instinct product, simply return the unused portion, along with the original sales receipt, to the retailer for a complete refund or replacement. Contact Us: 1-888-519-7387.
Add Instinct Raw Boost Mixers to your dog's current food using the information below. Remember to reduce the calorie amount of your current food accordingly to avoid overfeeding. Daily Feeding Guidelines (standard 8 oz dry measure cup): Up to 20 lb: 1/4 cup - 59 calories; 21 to 40 lb: 1/2 cup - 118 calories; 41 to 60 lb: 3/4 cup - 177 calories; Over 60 lb: 3/4+ cup - 177+ calories. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. As with all food products, care should be taken in storing and handling. Wash your hands and bowls before and after serving. Keep package sealed to maintain freshness. Store in a cool, dry place.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like