Instinct Freeze-Dried Raw Boost Mixers Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Dog Food Topper, 12.5 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Top your dog's kibble with raw. Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Grass-Fed Lamb Recipe is the easiest way to put more of the pure, real nutrition of raw into every bowl.
- - Top your kibble with raw - all natural, minimally processed, pure, real nutrition
- - Made with 27-ounces of protein-packed, grass-fed lamb and lamb organs plus non-GMO vegetables & fruits
- - Raw, whole-food ingredients are freeze-dried to gently remove the moisture, while locking in nutrients and flavor
- - Supports proper digestion, healthy skin & coat, energy and vitality
- - Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
- - Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Raw Freeze Dried
Lamb, Lamb Kidney, Pumpkinseeds, Lamb Spleen, Lamb Liver, Carrots, Apples, Butternut Squash, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Dried Kelp, Broccoli, Mixed Tocopherols (for freshness), Apple Cider Vinegar, Salmon Oil, Rosemary Extract, Blueberries, Dried Chicory Root.
Crude Protein (min): 36.0%, Crude Fat (min): 30.0%, Crude Fiber (max): 15.0%, Moisture (max): 6.0%.
All Instinct products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you or your pet are not completely satisfied with this or any Instinct product, simply return the unused portion, along with the original sales receipt, to the retailer for a complete refund or replacement. Contact Us: 1-888-519-7387.
Add Instinct Raw Boost Mixers to your dog's current food using the information below. Remember to reduce the calorie amount of your current food accordingly to avoid overfeeding. Daily Feeding Guidelines (standard 8 oz dry measure cup): Up to 20 lb: 1/4 cup - 59 calories; 21 to 40 lb: 1/2 cup - 118 calories; 41 to 60 lb: 3/4 cup - 177 calories; Over 60 lb: 3/4+ cup - 177+ calories. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. As with all food products, care should be taken in storing and handling. Wash your hands and bowls before and after serving. Keep package sealed to maintain freshness. Store in a cool, dry place.