Nature's Miracle Small Animal Cage Scrubbing Wipes, 30 Count
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Nature's Miracle pet stain and odor removers have been a trusted brand for pet mess cleanup for more than 35 years. Nature's Miracle Small Animal Cage Scrubbing Wipes adds the convenience of a wipe to a best-selling formula. The quilted texture, with grip dot technology, easily lifts stuck-on debris and stains, while the deodorizing formula eliminates tough small-animal cage odors. When used regularly, Nature's Miracle Small Animal Cage Scrubbing Wipes help eliminate waste odors for a clean, hygienic cage. Use on cage surfaces and cage accessories only - not for use on animals. These wipes are safe to use around pets and homes when used and stored as directed.To use, flip open the wipe dispensing cap. Pull wipes from the center of the roll and run through the center of the dispensing cap. Use wipes as needed to clean stuck-on dirt and waste until completely removed for a clean and sanitary cage. Contains 30 easy-to-tear moistened wipes (7 inches by 8 inches).
- - FOR SMALL ANIMAL CAGES: Convenient, double-action quilted wipes clean and deodorize small animal cages
- - REMOVES CAKED-ON DEBRIS: Extra-thick scrubbing dot wipes remove stubborn, caked-on debris
- - ELIMINATES TOUGH ODORS: Plant-derived enzymatic odor control - deodorizing formula helps eliminate odors for a clean, hygienic cage
- - FOR CAGE CLEANING: Use on cage surfaces and cage accessories
- - TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature's Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust because it works
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Remove top of canister and flip open dispensing cap. Pull wipe from center of roll and run through the center of the dispensing cap and replace lid. Firmly tear wipe and remove and close flip cap. Wipe dirt and waste until completely removed for a clean, sanitary cage.Keep closed when not in use. Keep away from children.
You May Also Like