Nature's Miracle Jumbo Disposable Cat Litter Box With Baking Soda, 2 Count
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Cats are fastidious creatures who love a clean litter box, and pet parents do too. Nature's Miracle Disposable Litter Boxes are made from breathable material that enhances airflow through the litter pan, reducing moisture that contributes to odor buildup - keeping your litter drier and fresher longer. These durable pans won't leak or shred for easy cleanup. Baking soda provides extra protection against tough litter box and ammonia odors. These waterproof, disposable boxes are made from recycled paper and are suitable for use with any litter type. Strong enough to use alone or as a litter box liner - just toss and replace. Jumbo-size litter boxes are ideal for multi-cat households.At Nature's Miracle brand, we strive to help make life with pets more comfortable, clean and fresh - so you spend less time worrying about your litter box and more time loving your cat.
- - DISPOSABLE LITTER BOXES: Waterproof, disposable boxes designed for easy cleanup
- - SUPERIOR ODOR CONTROL: Baking soda provides extra protection against tough litter box and ammonia odors
- - EASY CLEANUP: Just toss and replace - these durable pans won't leak or shred
- - IDEAL FOR MULTI-CAT HOUSEHOLDS: Jumbo litter boxes can accommodate multiple cats
- - TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature's Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust because it works
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Fill litter box with 2" - 3" high of litter. Scoop clumps and remove solid waste daily to ensure maximum freshness and odor control. Add more litter to maintain depth of 2" - 3". After 4 weeks replace with new Nature's Miracle disposable litter pan for maximum odor control. Always wash hands thoroughly after handling the litter box. Note to pregnant women and immune suppressed individuals: Cat feces can sometimes transmit a disease called "toxoplasmosis". Always wash hands thoroughly after handling used litter.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like