35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
Sometimes your pup needs a little help in the training department. Nature's Miracle House-Breaking Potty Training Spray is specially formulated to help train dogs to relieve themselves where you want them to. Pheromonal scents, detectable only by a dog's delicate senses, act as a signal telling dogs it's okay to "go" on the spot you have sprayed. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the concentrated formula provides long-lasting effects that aid in reducing housebreaking time.To use indoors, hold the spray nozzle 1 inch from the surface where you want your dog to "go." Spray a circle approximately 2 inches in diameter. Lead your dog to the spot and allow him/her to sniff the spot. Your dog will soon realize that this is the approved place to "go." To use housebreaking spray outdoors, spray on areas where you want your dog to eliminate. Repeat the process frequently while your dog is being trained, particularly upon awakening, before retiring and after feeding your dog.
- REDUCES HOUSEBREAKING TIME: Attractant pheromone scent with a quick-results formula
- TRAINS DOGS TO KNOW WHERE TO GO: Encourages dogs to go where you want them to relieve themselves
- FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Can be used to train inside and outside - simply spray where you want your dog to "go
- LONG-LASTING: Concentrated formula provides long-lasting results that aid in reducing housebreaking time
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature's Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust because it works
- Primary BrandNature's Miracle
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
Automatic cat litter box reduces the need for constant litter box changing. Anti-microbial protection inhibits growth of odor- causing bacteria in cat litter boxes. Motion sensor activated with delay and sleep timers. Change indicator alerts when waste receptacle needs to be changed. Hood helps prevent litter scatter and leads from spraying.