Nature's Miracle Cage Cleaner for Birds, 24 fl. Oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Nature's Miracle pet stain and odor removers have been a trusted brand for pet mess cleanup for more than 35 years. Whatever pets do, you can trust Nature's Miracle stain and odor removers, training aids, disinfectants and litter products to undo.Nature's Miracle Cage Cleaner for Birds is designed to naturally clean and deodorize small animal cages. Bio-enzymatic, odor-locking technology effectively removes tough, caked-on debris and strong, embedded cage odors. This product will not leave behind perfumes or strong smells that can irritate birds. The easy-to-use spray is safe for use around pets and children when used and stored as directed. Before using, remove your bird from its cage, along with its food, drinking water, chewable toys and litter, bedding or any other material used to line the cage. Spray thoroughly and allow to sit for 3 to 5 minutes. Use a rough cloth or brush to remove excess debris. Return your bird to its clean cage after cleaned surfaces have thoroughly dried.
- - EASY-TO-USE SPRAY: Cleans and deodorizes bird cages with an enzymatic formula
- - PENETRATES CAKED-ON DEBRIS: Just soak and use a rough cloth or brush to remove excess mess
- - CONTAINS NO MASKING PERFUMES: Eliminates strong, embedded cage odors without using perfumes that can irritate birds
- - TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature's Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust because it works
- - SAFE FOR USE AROUND BIRDS: Safe for use around pets when used and stored as directed
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Before using, remove pet, food, drinking water and chewable toys from cage. Once removed: 1) remove litter, bedding, or any other material used to line cage. 2) Thoroughly spray Nature's Miracle Bird Cage cleaner on cage bottom and side walls, 3) Wait 3 to 5 minutes. 4) Use moistened, rough cloth, paper towel or brush to remove excess debris. 5) Return pet to cage only after cage has thoroughly dried. CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Contact a physician. Prolong skin contact may cause skin irritation. Keep closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply directly on pet
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like