Merrick Natural Pumpkin Patch with Real Pumpkin Treats for Dogs, 11 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Merrick Oven Baked Pumpkin Patch Dog Treats are inspired by home-made recipes using ingredients you could find in your own kitchen. Hand crafted in small batches, these natural dog treats offer a delicious, oven-baked smell and taste that your dog will love. These oven baked dog treats are crafted with only 4 real, natural ingredients to make a batch of limited ingredient dog treats that let you share something delicious with your best friend. Among the natural ingredients in these crunchy dog treats, you'll find real whole foods, like real pumpkin for adult dog treats with a delicious, fall flavor. Just as you would in your own home, these natural dog biscuits are hand-crafted in fun shapes and slowly baked for a tasty crunch with each bite. These pumpkin dog treats are crafted without corn, soy or wheat and Merrick dog treats have no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or by-products. All Merrick recipes are crafted in Merrick's Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- - Merrick Oven Baked Dog Treats, Pumpkin Patch with Real Pumpkin
- - Oven Baked natural treats for dogs are hand crafted in small batches for a great smell and taste
- - Natural dog biscuits crafted with real whole foods like real pumpkin
- - Made with natural ingredients you could find in your own kitchen, these small batch dog treats have only 4 ingredients
- - Merrick wheat free dog treats are also crafted without corn or soy
- - Pumpkin treats for dogs containing no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or by-products
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in Merrick's Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Oats, Pumpkin, Canola Oil, Natural Flavor.
Crude Protein (min) 12%, Crude Fat (min) 8%, Crude Fiber (max) 3%, Moisture (max) 11%.
Feed Oven Baked Biscuits as a treat, training aid, or reward for your dog. For the safety of your pet, always supervise when feeding. Limit feeding 1 treat per every 5 pounds of body weight per day. Serve treats responsibily as a part of your dog's diet. Provide fresh, clean water at all times and reseal the package after feeding to preserve freshness. Not for human consumption.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like