Merrick Oven Baked Cowboy Cookout with Real Beef and Bacon Treats for Dogs, 11 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
At Merrick, we make the best treats ever for your best dog ever. Our Oven Baked biscuits are inspired by home-made recipes using ingredients you could find in your own kitchen. With only 7, real, natural ingredients, you'll feel good about treating your best friend to something delicious. Just as you would in your own home, these biscuits are hand-crafted and slowly baked for a tasty crunch. As with all of our products, these Oven Baked treats are made in the good old US of A and are free of corn, wheat, soy and artificial ingredients.
- - Merrick Oven Baked Dog Treats - Cowboy Cookout with Real Beef and Bacon
- - Oven Baked and hand crafted in small batches for a great smell and taste
- - Real whole foods like deboned chicken, deboned beef, and real peanut butter
- - Natural ingredients you could find in your own kitchen. Only 7 ingredients (or less) in each recipe
- - No corn, wheat, or soy and no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or by-products
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Oats, Deboned Beef, Canola Oil, Bacon, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness.
Crude Protein (min) 15%, Crude Fat (min) 12%, Crude Fiber (max) 3%, Moisture (max) 11%.
Feed Oven Baked Biscuits as a treat, training aid, or reward for your dog. For the safety of your pet, always supervise when feeding. Limit feeding 1 treat per every 5 pounds of body weight per day. Serve treats responsibily as a part of your dog's diet. Provide fresh, clean water at all times and reseal the package after feeding to preserve freshness. Not for human consumption.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like