Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Healthy Grains Real Chicken Recipe Wet Dog Food, 12.7 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Healthy Grains Wet Dog Food Real Chicken Recipe is specially formulated with a limited number of carefully selected ingredients for adult dogs with food sensitivities or sensitive stomachs. Real deboned chicken is always the first ingredient in this limited ingredient dog food to provide important amino acids, vitamins and minerals to help your dog thrive. This sensitive stomach dog food also only has a single source of protein and no chickpeas, lentils or peas. It is also made without soy, corn, potato, dairy, eggs or artificial colors, preservatives or flavors. Dog food with grain helps support healthy digestion with fiber from a high-quality blend of wholesome grains. Merrick chicken canned dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition for your adult dog and adds moisture and flavor to meals. Like all Merrick recipes, this limited ingredient healthy grains chicken dog food was crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- - Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Healthy Grains Wet Dog Food Real Chicken Recipe
- - Limited ingredient wet dog food specially formulated for dogs with food sensitivities or sensitive stomachs
- - Pea free dog food features real deboned chicken as the first ingredient and single source of protein
- - Natural dog food contains no pea, potato, corn or soy ingredients
- - Dog food with grain helps support healthy digestion with fiber from a high-quality blend of wholesome grains
- - Crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin).
Crude Protein (min) 8%, Crude Fat (min) 5%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.40%, Moisture (max) 78%.
For dogs over 100 lbs., add 1/4 can for each additional 10 lbs., adjust feeding level to your dog's individual needs. Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Keep fresh water available at all times. If feeding with dry food, reduce wet amount by 6 oz. for every 1/2 cup of dry food.