Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free Real Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free Dry Cat Food Real Chicken Recipe is formulated with a limited number of carefully selected ingredients to provide complete and balanced nutrition in a gluten free cat food for cats with food sensitivities and sensitive stomachs. Real deboned chicken is the first ingredient in this adult cat food. Made with a single source of protein, this chicken cat food provides essential nutrients to support healthy muscle development and energy levels. This grain free cat food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and is cooked with real whole foods and quality ingredients. This Merrick limited ingredient cat food kibble includes antioxidants and probiotics to support your cat's immune and digestive health and is high in essential fatty acids like Omega-3 and 6 to make this natural cat food ideal for skin and coat health support. This sensitive stomach cat food is easy on your cat's stomach and is crafted without wheat, corn, or soy.
- - Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free Dry Cat Food Real Chicken Recipe
- - Specially formulated cat kibble with a limited number of ingredients to provide complete and balanced nutrition for cats with sensitivities and sensitive stomachs
- - Real deboned chicken is always the first ingredient in this single protein dry food for cats to provide essential nutrients and support healthy muscle development and energy levels
- - Corn, soy and wheat free cat food with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- - Limited ingredient diet cat food includes antioxidants and probiotics to support your cat's immune system and digestive health
- - Limited ingredient dry cat food also includes Omega fatty acids, making it an ideal cat food for skin and coat health support
- - Merrick recipes are crafted in our Texas kitchens and cooked in the USA to strict FDA guidelines
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Chickpeas, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Salt, Organic Dried Alfalfa Meal, Dried Yeast Culture, Ground Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Phosphoric Acid, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude protein (min) 34%, Crude fat (min) 14%, Crude fiber (max) 4%, Moisture (max) 11%, Calcium (min) 1%, Phosphorus (min) 0.80%, Taurine* (min) 0.20%, Omega-6 fatty acid (min) 3%, Omega-3 fatty acid* (min) 0.30%, Bacillus coagulans* (min) 90,000,000 cfu/lb.
Using the chart on the package, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food. For dogs over 100 lbs: Add 1/3 cup per additional 10 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like