Merrick Grain Free Smothered Comfort Wet Dog Food, 12.7 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Merrick has long been known for its high quality, innovative and humanized canned dog food recipes. Each grain-free wet recipe is brought to life with real deboned meat, fish or poultry as the first ingredient plus a balance of quality fruits and vegetables, crafted one batch at a time for wholesome, balanced nutrition.
- - Real chicken dog food using whole chicken thighs to offer tender chicken and a softened bone
- - Adult dog food cooked with bone-in chicken slowly cooked to make the bone soft and safe for your dog to enjoy
- - Other natural ingredients include carrots, sweet potatoes and red delicious apples
- - No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or by-products
- - Dog food can features pull-tab for easy opening and fast serving
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Merrick Grain Free
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Apples, Dried Egg Product, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite), Natural Flavor, Chicken Liver, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Potato Starch, Flaxseed Oil, Salmon Oil, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Gum Ghatti, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin), Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Agar-Agar, Flaxseed, Locust Bean Gum, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Yucca Schidigera Extract. 2B00670.
Crude Protein (min) 8%, Crude Fat (min) 5%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.4%, Moisture (max) 82%.
For dogs over 100 lbs., add 1/3 can for each additional 10 lbs. Adjust feeding level to your dog's individual needs. Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Shake well before opening. Keep fresh water available at all times.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like