Merrick Grain Free Real Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Merrick Grain Free Dry Dog Food Real Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe is crafted with whole foods sourced from farmers we know and trust. Real deboned venison is always the first ingredient, providing high-quality protein to help build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels for adult dogs of all breeds. With 60% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 40% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients, this complete and balanced recipe is rich in protein and fiber. Leading levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids in this adult dog food help support your dog's healthy skin and shiny coat. Additionally, leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for dogs help to maintain healthy hips and joints. This grain free natural dog food does not contain corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives. This venison dog food recipe is crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- - Real deboned venison is always the first ingredient in this adult dog food
- - Dry food for dogs with 60% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 40% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients
- - With 71% of protein from animal sources, the Merrick Grain Free Dry Dog Food Real Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe offers the ideal combination of protein and healthy fats to help a dog maintain optimal weight and increased energy
- - Glucosamine and chondroitin help maintain healthy hips and joints, while omega fatty acids support healthy skin and shiny coat
- - With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, this natural dog food with vitamins and minerals is made with real, whole foods sourced from farmers we know and trust
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Merrick Grain Free
Deboned Beef, Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Natural Flavor, Pork Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Potato Protein, Lamb, Rabbit, Pea Protein, Beef Liver, Apples, Blueberries, Gelatin, Organic Alfalfa, Salmon Oil (source of Omega 3 fatty acids), Salt, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min) 38.00%, Crude Fat (min) 17.00%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.50%, Moisture (max) 11.00%, Omega-6 fatty acid* (min) 3.00%, Omega-3 fatty acid* (min) 0.30%, Glucosamine* (min) 1200 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 1200 mg/kg, * If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
Using the chart on the back of the pack, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like