Merrick Grain Free Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food, 10 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The Best Dog Ever deserves the Best Food Ever. That's why Merrick's grain-free recipes provide only the best to your best friend in quality, nutrition and taste. Merrick grain-free recipes start with real deboned meat, fish or poultry as the 1 ingredient for a high protein, nutritious grain-free meal, along with farm-fresh fruits and vegetables like sweet potatoes, blueberries, peas and more.
- - Merrick Grain Free Dry Dog Food Real Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe
- - Real deboned beef is always the first ingredient in this poultry free dog food
- - Dry food for dogs with 65% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 35% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients
- - With 60% of protein from animal sources, the Merrick Grain Free Dry Dog Food Real Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe offers the ideal combination of protein and healthy fats to help a dog maintain optimal weight and increased energy
- - Glucosamine and chondroitin help maintain healthy hips and joints, while omega fatty acids support healthy skin and shiny coat
- - With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, this natural dog food made with real, whole foods sourced from farmers we know and trust
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Beef, Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Potato Protein, Pork Fat, Natural Flavor, Whitefish Meal, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil, Beef Liver, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Apples, Blueberries, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Niacin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement) Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Citric Acid for freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product. Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product. 2B38478.
Crude Protein (min) 34%, Crude Fat (min) 15%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.50%, Moisture (max) 11%, Taurine* (min) 0.17%, Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 2.70%, Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.80%, Glucosamine* (min) 800 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 800 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with this or any Merrick Pet Care product, call 1-800-664-7387 for prompt attention and refund information.
Using the chart on the back of the product, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Puppies and pregnant or nursing females may consume two to three times the recommended daily amounts. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/4 cup for every 3 oz. of wet food.
You May Also Like