Merrick Grain Free Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22 lbs.
Save 15% on your same-day delivery order from 10/10–10/16, plus get free delivery on orders $35+.
Plus, free delivery on orders $35+.
Place order by 2 pm local time for delivery today. Available at most locations. Exclusions apply.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Merrick Grain Free Dry Dog Food Real Salmon and Sweet Potato Recipe is crafted with whole foods sourced from farmers we know and trust. Real deboned salmon is always the first ingredient, providing high-quality protein to help build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels for adult dogs of all breeds. With 60% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 40% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients, this complete and balanced recipe is rich in protein and fiber. Leading levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids in this adult dog food help support your dog's healthy skin and shiny coat. Additionally, leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for dogs help to maintain healthy hips and joints. This grain free natural dog food does not contain corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives and is also free of any poultry ingredients. This salmon dog food recipe is crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- - Merrick Grain Free Dry Dog Food Real Salmon and Sweet Potato Recipe
- - Real deboned salmon is always the first ingredient in this poultry free dog food
- - Dry food for dogs with 60% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 40% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients
- - With 74% of protein from animal sources, the Merrick Grain Free Dry Dog Food Real Texas Beef and Sweet Potato Recipe offers the ideal combination of protein and healthy fats to help a dog maintain optimal weight and increased energy
- - Glucosamine and chondroitin help maintain healthy hips and joints, while omega fatty acids support healthy skin and shiny coat
- - With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, this natural dog food made with real, whole foods sourced from farmers we know and trust
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Hip & Joint
Merrick Grain Free
Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Deboned Whitefish, Salt, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (min) 32%, Crude Fat (min) 14%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.50%, Moisture (max) 11%, Taurine* (min) 0.17%, Omega-6 fatty acids* (min) 4%, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min) 1%, Glucosamine* (min) 800 mg/kg, Chondrotin Sulfate* (min) 800 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Using the chart on the back of the pack, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like