Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Puppy Food, 22 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The Best Dog Ever deserves the Best Food Ever. That's why Merrick's grain-free recipes provide only the best to your best friend in quality, nutrition and taste. Merrick grain-free recipes start with real deboned meat, fish or poultry as the 1 ingredient for a high protein, nutritious grain-free meal, along with farm-fresh fruits and vegetables like sweet potatoes, blueberries, peas and more.
- - Real deboned chicken is always the first ingredient
- - Dry food for dogs with 60% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 40% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients
- - With 76% of protein from animal sources, the Merrick Grain Free Dry Puppy Food Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe offers the ideal combination of protein and healthy fats to help a dog maintain optimal weight and increased energy
- - Glucosamine and chondroitin help maintain healthy hips and joints, while omega fatty acids support healthy skin and shiny coat
- - With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, this natural dog food for puppies has DHA to support healthy brain development and smaller sized kibble that is perfect for your pup
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Merrick Grain Free
Hip & Joint
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Salmon Meal, Peas, Tapioca, Chicken Fat, Turkey Meal, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Deboned Salmon, Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Salmon Oil, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product. Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (min) 28%, Crude Fat (min) 16%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.50%, Moisture (max) 11%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.20%, Calcium (min) 1.20%, Phosphorous (min) 1.00%, Taurine* (min) 0.17%, Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 3.00%, Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.40%, Glucosamine* (min) 800 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 800 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
Using the chart on the back of the package, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your puppy per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every puppy is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your puppy's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food. Pregnant or nursing females may consume two or three times the recommended amount per day. For adult dogs, we recommend feeding 75% of the recommended amount for puppies 16-52 weeks of age.
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like