You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Merrick Dry Dog Food Healthy Weight Grain Free Dog Food Recipe is crafted with whole foods and deboned beef as the first ingredient in this real meat dog food. Providing high-quality protein, this Merrick grain free dog food recipe helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels for all adult dogs. With 55% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 45% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients, this complete and balanced natural dog food provides optimal protein and fiber without extra calories or fat. Leading levels of omega fatty acids in this adult dog food help support your dog's healthy skin and coat. This high protein dog food helps maintain healthy hips and joints by providing leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for dogs. This grain free dry dog food contains no corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives. Merrick dog food recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- - Merrick Dry Dog Food, Healthy Weight Grain Free Dog Food Recipe
- - Real deboned beef is always the first ingredient in this natural dog food with 55% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 45% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients
- - With 80% of protein from animal sources, this healthy weight dog food offers the ideal combination of protein and healthy fats to help a dog maintain optimal weight and increased energy
- - With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, this weight management dog food grain free recipe has optimal levels of protein and fiber without extra calories or fat
- - High protein dog food with omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and shiny coat, plus glucosamine and chondroitin for dogs to help maintain healthy hips and joints
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Hip & Joint
Merrick Grain Free
Deboned Beef, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Turkey Meal, Peas, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat, Miscanthus Grass, Salmon Meal, Flaxseed, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Sunflower Oil, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (min) 32%, Crude Fat (min) 10%, Crude Fiber (max) 5%, Moisture (max) 11%, Taurine* (min) 0.17% Omega-6 fatty acids* (min) 2%, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min) 0.5%, Glucosamine* (min) 600 mg/kg, Chondrotin Sulfate* (min) 600 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Using the chart on the back of the pack, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
You May Also Like