Merrick Backcountry Grain Free 96% Real Beef Dinner Wet Dog Food, 12.7 oz., Case of 12
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Give your your dog a natural, ancestral-inspired diet with Merrick Backcountry Grain Free Wet Dog Food Real Beef Dinner. Made with real deboned beef and beef liver to help build and maintain healthy muscle tissue, this adult dog food adds moisture and flavor to your dog's daily feeding routine. This wet dog food features 96% protein from animal sources, and is pea free and potato free. Serve your dog a protein-rich helping for a moist entree or mix with kibble for a dual-textured meal. With just the right amount of vitamins and minerals for great nutritional support and crafted without grain, Merrick Backcountry is a natural dog food that supports energy and vitality every day. This adult dog food is crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- - Real deboned beef is always the first ingredient in this wet food for dogs
- - High-quality protein beef dog food helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels
- - Complete and balanced nutrition that adds moisture and flavor to your dog's diet
- - This adult dog food features 96% protein from animal sources for a natural, grain-free, ancestral-inspired canine diet
- - Serve this loaf-style canned dog food as a complete meal or a soft topper over dry kibble
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Usually ships within 2 business days
12 X 12.7 OZ
Deboned Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite).
Crude Protein (min) 10%, Crude Fat (min) 6%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.4%, Moisture (max) 78%.
For dogs over 100 lbs., add 1/2 can for each additional 10 lbs. Feed puppies up to two times and pregnant or lactating females up to three times for the same weight. Adjust feeding level to your dog's individual needs. If feeding with dry food, reduce wet amount by 6oz. for every 1/2 cup of dry food. Shake well before opening. Keep fresh water available at all times.
You May Also Like