Merrick Backcountry Grain Free Real Rabbit Recipe Cuts in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 3 oz., Case of 24
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Feed Merrick Backcountry Grain Free Wet Cat Food Real Rabbit Recipe Cuts in Gravy for a protein-rich ancestral diet. Real deboned rabbit is the first ingredient in this grain free cat food, and the high-quality protein that your carnivorous cat craves helps to build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels. This tender, wet cat food in gravy provides a meaty flavor for felines to feast upon plus complete and balanced nutrition that adds moisture and flavor. Merrick Backcountry recipes only contain protein, antioxidant-rich vegetables and nutrients. This wet, high protein cat food is made without grain, wheat, corn, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Pair this wet cat food in gravy with your favorite dry Merrick Backcountry cat food for a softer meal texture or serve alone for a protein-packed meal. The tear-open cat food pouch makes this delicious wet food for cats easy to serve the perfect portion. Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen.
- - Merrick Backcountry Grain Free Wet Cat Food Real Rabbit Recipe Cuts in Gravy
- - Real deboned rabbit is always the first ingredient in this cat food gravy recipe to help build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels
- - Grain free cat food crafted without wheat, corn or gluten and is made without artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives
- - Adult cat food made only with proteins, antioxidant-rich vegetables and nutrients
- - Wet food for cats offers complete and balanced nutrition that adds moisture and flavor to your cat's diet
- - Merrick Backcountry cuts in gravy cat food recipes are available in a variety of textures and flavors your cat craves
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
24 X 3 OZ
24 X 8 IN
24 X 5.5 IN
24 X 8.5 IN
24 X 8 IN
Deboned Rabbit, Lamb Broth, Beef Broth, Beef Liver, Deboned Lamb, Dried Egg Whites, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols) Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide) Sodium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid) Inulin, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Rosemary Extract.
Crude protein (min.) 9.00 %, Crude fat (min.) 3.0 %, Crude fiber (max.) 1.20 %, Moisture (max.) 81.00 %, Ash (max.) 2.30%, Taurine 0.10%.
Feed three pouches per 6 to 8 lbs. of body weight per day. Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your cat. Feed at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should always have access to clean, fresh water.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like