Merrick Backcountry Grain Free Raw Infused Pacific Catch Recipe Dry Cat Food, 10 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Merrick Backcountry Grain Free Dry Cat Food Raw Infused Pacific Catch Recipe is an ancestral diet packed with protein. Real deboned salmon is the first ingredient in this adult cat food. High quality protein helps to build healthy muscle tissue and energy levels. This grain free dry cat food includes glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy hips and joints and is crafted without corn, wheat or gluten. This natural cat food is rich in Omega fatty acids, making it an ideal cat food for skin and coat health. This grain free cat food offers nutritional benefits of the raw diet your cat would have discovered in the wild in a safe dry food for cats that's easy to serve. This Merrick Backcountry high protein cat food features freeze dried raw protein pieces mixed into the kibble for a nutritional boost with the fresh taste cats love. The raw inclusion undergoes rigorous testing (High-Pressure Processing) to ensure food safety. Merrick cat food recipes are crafted in Hereford, TX.
- - Merrick Backcountry Grain Free Dry Cat Food Raw Infused Pacific Catch Recipe
- - Real deboned salmon is always the first ingredient in this gluten free cat food
- - High quality protein in this wheat free cat food helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels
- - Freeze dried raw protein pieces are mixed into the whitefish and salmon cat food kibble in a pure state to provide a nutritional boost with easy digestion and the fresh taste cats love
- - This salmon and whitefish cat food recipe is rich in Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and super-soft fur along with chondroitin and glucosamine for cats to support healthy hips and joints
- - This no filler dry cat food is made without artificial colors and artificial flavors
- - All Merrick cat kibble recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal (source of Omega-3 fatty acids) Whitefish Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Natural Flavor, Potato Protein, Sweet Potatoes, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols) Whitefish, Trout, Dried Yeast Culture, Salt, Organic Dried Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate) Phosphoric Acid, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude protein (min.) 42.00 %, Crude fat (min.) 14.00 %, Crude fiber (max.) 4.00 %, Moisture (max.) 11.00 %, Calcium (min.) 1.00%, Phosphorus (min.) 0.80%, Taurine 0.20%, Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3.00%, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.30%, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (min.) 0.05%, Bacillus coagulans* (min.) 90,000,000 cfu/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Merrick Backcountry cat food provides a quality, complete and balanced diet. We believe in feeding wet and dry in combinations, whenever possible, to help increase the level of water in your cat's diet. Please have clean, fresh water available at all times. We understand that every cat is different and that optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, activity level and environment. Kittens and pregnant or nursing females may consume two to three times the recommended amount daily. Cups per Day-> Dry Food Alone: 4-7 lbs-> 1/4 - 1/2 cup, 7-10 lbs-> 1/2 - 2/3 cup, 10-15 lbs-> 2/3 - 1 cup. Combination Feeding: 4-7 lbs-> 1/4 cup + 3 oz. pouch, 7-10 lbs-> 1/2 cup + 3 oz. pouch, 10-15 lbs-> 2/3 cup + 3 oz. pouch. Feed daily. Cups per day-based on a standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like