Merrick Backcountry Grain Free Real Chicken Dinner Wet Dog Food, 12.7 oz., Case of 12
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Give your your dog an all natural, ancestral-inspired diet with Merrick Backcountry Grain Free Wet Dog Food Real Chicken Dinner. Made with real deboned chicken to help build and maintain healthy muscle tissue, this adult dog food adds moisture and flavor to your dog's daily feeding routine. This wet dog food features 96% protein from animal sources, and is pea free and potato free. Serve your dog a protein-rich helping of chicken dog food for a moist entree or mix with kibble for a dual-textured meal. With just the right amount of vitamins and minerals for great nutritional support and crafted without grain, Merrick Backcountry is a natural dog food that supports energy and vitality every day. All Merrick dog food is crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- - Merrick Backcountry Grain Free Wet Dog Food Real Chicken Dinner
- - Real deboned chicken is always the first ingredient in this wet food for dogs
- - High-quality protein chicken dog food helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels
- - Complete and balanced nutrition that adds moisture and flavor to your dog's diet
- - This adult dog food features 96% protein from animal sources for a natural, grain-free, ancestral-inspired canine diet
- - Serve this loaf-style canned dog food as a complete meal or a soft topper over dry kibble
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
12 X 12.7 OZ
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin).
Crude Protein (min) 10%, Crude Fat (min) 6%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.4%, Moisture (max) 78%.
For dogs over 100 lbs., add 1/4 can for each additional 10 lbs. Adjust feeding level to your dog's individual needs. Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Keep fresh water available at all times. If feeding with dry food, reduce wet amount by 6 oz. for every 1/2 cup of dry food.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like