Merrick Backcountry Freeze Dried Mixer Chicken Recipe Adult Dog Food, 12.5 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Merrick Backcountry Freeze-Dried Raw Dry Dog Food Mixers Real Chicken Recipe provides a nutritional raw boost in a convenient and safe format. Real deboned chicken is always the first ingredient in this dog food mixer, providing high- quality protein that helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels. Made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, this real chicken recipe also includes a wholesome blend of vegetables and fruits. Add these freeze-dried raw protein pieces to your dog's kibble and watch them go wild for the fresh and meaty taste. Merrick freeze dried raw mixers can also be served as a natural dog treat on it's own. All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- - Real chicken is always the first ingredient in this dry dog food mixer
- - Potato free and grain free dog food mixer with real chicken and a blend of vegetables and fruits
- - Mix these raw pieces in with your dogs kibble or serve them as natural raw dog treats
- - Raw mixers made without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- - Freeze-dried raw protein pieces provide a nutritional raw boost in a convenient and safe format
- - All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Raw Freeze Dried
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Liver, Peas, Chicken Broth, Gelatin, Carrots, Apples, Blueberries, Dried Kelp, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Citric Acid for freshness, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min) 40%, Crude Fat (min) 15%, Crude Fiber (max) 3%, Moisture (max) 6%.
Add Backcountry Freeze-Dried Raw as a mixer to your dog's regular food. When adding mixers, be sure to reduce the amount of other food served accordingly to avoid overfeeding. Feed up to 1/4 cup for every 15 lbs of body weight. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, and activity level. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times.