Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Mazuri Small Tortoise Diet LS is a high fiber diet designed for smaller tortoise species, omnivorous reptiles, such as iguanas and uromaxtyx, and omnivorous turtles (box turtles).
- This product is extruded which minimizes waste and creates a more natural feeding environment.
- No vitamin or mineral supplementation needed for omnivorous and herbivorous species.
- Contains yucca shidigera extract - Shown to reduce aerosol ammonia in animal facilities.
- Added vitamin D supports proper bone development and added flax seed is a rich source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
- This diet contains live probiotics cultures which may support development of the GI tract.
- Mazuri Small Tortoise Diet LS is a low starch (less than 10%), high fiber, grass hay based diet containing multiple fiber sources to simulate natural diets.
- The smaller sized particle is ideal for smaller reptiles.
- Live FoodNo
- Primary BrandMazuri
- Weight6 OZ
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
- LifestageAll Lifestages
Mazuri Small Tortoise Diet LS should be fed at 25 to 50% of the total daily intake for reptiles. Animals should be fed to 1-4% of their body weight, on a dry matter basis.