Marineland Emperor Bio-Wheel Power Filter, 400 gph
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Marineland Emperor Bio-Wheel Power Filter delivers easy, three-stage mechanical, chemical and biological filtration for aquariums up to 80 gallons. This powerful filter contains patented rotating Bio-Wheel technology to provide superior wet/dry biological filtration for nitrifying bacteria growth and eliminating toxic ammonia and nitrate fast. As it rotates, the Bio-Wheel exposes beneficial bacteria to the air, helping bacteria work harder and faster to keep your aquarium ammonia-free. The Bio-Wheel never clogs or needs to be replaced. All Bio-Wheel filters feature noise-reducing, two-piece vented covers and adjustable mid-level intake strainers. Uses two Rite-Size E Filter Cartridges with Black Diamond Premium Activated Carbon to filter out dirt and debris for maximum water clarity. Certified flow rate of 400 GPH. Clean, sparkling water is the mark of a healthy, thriving aquarium.
- - With rotating bio-wheel: Patented bio-wheel technology provides excellent wet/dry biological filtration.
- - Multi-stage filtration: Delivers mechanical, chemical and biological aquarium filtration to maintain a clean aquatic environment.
- - Powerful: Certified flow rate of 400 gph in aquariums up to 80 gallons.
- - Discover our filtration products: Count on our brand for the most reliable, technically advanced aquariums and accessories on the market.
- - Replacement cartridges: Use with two rite-size e filter cartridges (purple label).
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Limited Warranty: Within one year from the date of original purchase, Marineland Aquarium Products will repair or replace, at its option, any Emperor Filter System which is deemed defective in workmanship or materials. Please return the unit, together with proof of date of purchase, to your local dealer or send unit (postage paid) to Marineland Aquarium Products, 6100 Condor Drive, Moorpark, CA 93021. Damage or injuries resulting from negligence or misuse are not covered by this warranty. Incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded*. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. *Because some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, this exclusion may not apply to you.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like