Marineland Filter Foam Supports Biological And Mechanical Aquarium Filtration, Count of 2
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Marineland is the world's leading brand of innovative equipment and environments for consumers wishing to create the ultimate aquatic showcase. Marineland's Filter Foam provides a large surface area for screening out and trapping particulate debris and enhances biological filtration. The filter foam can be rinsed and reused once every 3 weeks for a total of 9 weeks. Remember to replace your filter cartridge once a month or when you see a reduction in water flow. Make sure to change 25 percent of your aquarium water monthly. Fits all our C-Series and Magniflow 160 and 220 Canister Filters. Compatible with Rite-Size S. Clean, sparkling water is the mark of a healthy, thriving aquarium. The amount of filtration needed to maintain an aquarium depends on a number of variables. These include tank size, individual maintenance habits and fish population. Whatever your individual needs, Marineland has the filtration products you need to deliver on-target, advanced filtration.
- - Filter foam: Screens out aquarium dirt and debris.
- - Biological filtration: Provides a large surface are for trapping particulate debris.
- - Compatibility: Fits marineland C-series and magniflow 160 and 220 canister filters
- - Discover our filtration products: Count on our brand for the most reliable, technically advanced aquariums and accessories on the market.
- - For best results: Rinse pad monthly, replace every 6 months.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Marineland Filter Foam screens out dirt and debris. These Filter Foam pads fit the Marineland C-160 and C- 220 Canister Filters. Marineland Filter Foam should be cleaned and rinsed every three weeks and replaced every 9 weeks. Simply rinse thoroughly be fore use.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like