Manna Pro Sho-Hoof Advanced Hoof Supplement for Horses
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
As the saying goes: no hoof, no horse! Maintaining hoof strength and soundness is crucial to keeping a happy and healthy horse. With Manna Pro Sho-Hoof, you know you're giving scientifically-proven levels of the best ingredients for your horses' hooves. Manna Pro Sho-Hoof is an advanced supplement for horses to help promote strong and healthy hooves, skin and coat. Sho-Hoof contains 20mg of Biotin, which is the optimal daily amount recommended to help maintain hoof condition. Additionally, it contains 8,500mg of Methionine and 187mg of Chelated Zinc, which assist in overall hoof soundness. Top that off with added Omega-3 fatty acids and amino acids, and you have a well-rounded hoof, skin, and coat supplement for your horse. This highly-palatable pelleted supplement is formulated to work together with Sho-Flex and Sho-Glo for advanced performance of hooves, skin, coat and joints, and is backed by our Happy Horse guarantee!
- - OPTIMAL BIOTIN LEVELS: Provides 20mg of Biotin, which is the optimal daily amount recommended to help maintain hoof condition
- - HIGH IN METHIONINE: Contains 8,500mg of Methionine and 187mg of Chelated Zinc for overall hoof soundness
- - ENRICHED WITH OMEGA 3S: Omega 3 fatty acids and amino acids support strong hooves, healthy skin, and shiny coats
- - HIGHLY PALATABLE: Easy to feed and highly palatable
- - SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED: Specifially formulated to work together with Sho-Flex and Sho-Glo for advanced performance
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat middlings, dl methionine, flaxseed meal, zinc methionine complex, l-lysine, sodium bentonite, copper sulfate, natural and artificial flavors, propionic acid (a preservative).
Crude Protein Min 20%, Lysine Min 3.60%, Methionine Min 15%, Crude Fat Min 2%, Crude Fiber Max 15%, Calcium Min 0.25%, Calcium Max 0.75%, Phosphorus Min 20%, Copper Min 700 ppm, Zinc Min 6,000 ppm, Biotin Min 160 mg/LB, Omega 3 Fatty Acids Min 1.85%.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like