Longfin Fairy Wrasse
This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
This product can only be purchased in stores.
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
Wrasses tend to be quick and agile saltwater fish due to their elongated bodies. Although there can be color variations among this species, typically Longfin Fairy Wrasses are a brilliant reddish color with a pale underside and scarlet fins. Minimum tank size: 50 gallons
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 2-3"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Quick and agile
- Buries itself in substrate and a jumper
- Brilliant red coloration
- Primary BrandPetco Marine Fish
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
Feed a varied diet of flake, pelleted or frozen meat based foods.
|Water Parameters-SG Min||1.02|
|Scientific Name||Cirrhilabrus rubriventralis|
|Pet Max Length||3 IN|
|Native To||Sri Lanka|
|Water Parameters-PH Min||8.1|
|Min Water Temp||72 F|
|Water Parameters-DKH Max||12|
|Water Parameters-SG Max||1.025|
|Pet Min Length||0 IN|
|Water Parameters-PH Max||8.4|
|Max water Temp||78 F|
|Water Parameters-DKH Min||8|
Wrasses have a greater variety of shapes, sizes, colors and habitats than most other fish groups. Most species of wrasses like to bury themselves in sand at the bottom of the tank at night. Wrasses tend to be quick and agile swimmers due to their elongated bodies. Although there can be color variations among this species, typically Longfin Fairy Wrasses are a brilliant reddish color with a pale underside and scarlet fins.