Litter Genie Standard Refill Cartridge for Cat Litter Disposal System, Pack of 4
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Cat litter boxes don't stand a chance with the Litter Genie Standard Refill. Designed to work exclusively with the Litter Genie Pails (sold separately), these refill bags give pet parents a hygienic and convenient place to dispose of their cat's waste within the locking pail. Perfect for use with all litter types, these seven-layer bags include built-in odor barrier technology to contain odors and germs until you're ready to bring them to the outside trash. The 14-foot, continuous feed bag can be tied off and discarded at any time, and you'll always know when it's time to replace the bag thanks to the black warning stripe. Jackson Galaxy - a cat behaviorist for over 20 years, the official Cat Daddy, understand what it takes to create a happy home for cats and the people who love them. Litter Genie is a necessity (not a luxury) in his home and that's why he recommends the Litter Genie Disposal System to all cat owners across America.
- - Seven-layer refills with odor barrier technology locks away germs and odors for up to two weeks for one cat. *XL Pails store litter for up to three weeks
- - The 14-foot, continuous feed bag can be tied off and discarded any time you're ready to take it to the outside trash
- - Black warning stripe lets you know when it's time for a new bag
- - One refill cartridge lasts up to two months for one cat
- - Provides a convenient and hygienic way to discard cat waste, quickly and easily
- - Jackson Galaxy approved
- - All Litter Genie cartridges are designed to fit all Litter Genie Pails - Standard, Plus and XL
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Remove plastic ring from top of cartridgePull first bag up then down through the center of the cartridge ring. Tie a secure knot in the bottom of the bag. Remove plastic top on the Litter Genie and place in the cartridge ring. Hold the handle in the open position, unlock the bottom of the unit and pull bag down into the bottom of the unit. Click closed the bottom of the Litter Genie, release the handle and replace the top.
You May Also Like