You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Dragon Stone with the scientific name Ohko Stone, is by far the most popular aquascaping rock for all aquarium hobbyists. It is also widely used in hardscaping displays and outdoor plant displays for its unique scale like texture. The natural details and crevices gives your aquascape a distinct look that cannot be duplicated with artificial decorations. Dragon stone can come with a wide array of colors, ranging for reds, yellows, and browns. The clay-like composition of this type of stone makes it brittle compared to other rocks, allowing larger rocks to easily be broken down with chisel and hammer. Dragon Stone is that it will not influence your water chemistry, making it the ideal layout material for any size aquarium. Stones require rinsing prior to use. Increase the beauty of your aquarium landscape with these unique style stones and rocks to look like miniature rock formations. Please note that we try our best to pack the rocks that will enhance your display.
- - All Lifegard Rocks and Stones is 100% natural and Safe for all Freshwater use
- - The kit contains a mix of rocks and Stones for an ideal setup
- - Perfect for a 25 Gallon Display Tank. We try our best to pick the best layout kit for your display
- - Mixed size rocks and stones for a complete setup. Larger size rocks also available from Lifegard Aquatics
- - Look for Lifegard when selecting highest quality Aquarium, pond and Fountain products
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
During shipping Rocks and Stones can dirty. A gentle wash is necessary to see the true colors of the rocks and wood. Please do your reasearch on the hardscape you plan to use so it fits your livestock and display.
You May Also Like